Wednesday, May 25, 2005

See ya!

Well kids. I've been working hard to get my blog up to date and now it's time for a little siesta away from work and my computer. I'm taking the next few days off to enjoy a long holiday weekend and to celebrate my Mom's retirement. Yup, she turned 60 this year and decided she'd had enough. Actually, she's been planning this event for the last 2 years and it's finally here! Of course, she's completely thrilled about it, but the rest of us are green with envy. She and her beau (who retired a year or two ago) are now going to be able to live the high life and do whatever they heck they want :) How cool is that?!! Makes me wonder if I'm going to make it another 25 years (or more) in the work force. Ugh! Maybe I should start playing the lottery.

Anyway, happy Memorial Day. See you next week!

No comments: