Saturday, February 26, 2005

Smooth as a baby's butt

Working on a Saturday is not a regular occurence for me, but was required today. It all went very smoothly (the last 4 stressful weeks of preparation really paid off!) and everyone else cut out several hours ago. I lingered to catch up on my "surfing". Being that I work on a computer all day, I'm loathe to touch mine at home (I finally understand why my Dad didn't want a computer at home when I was a kid). Then, why have one, you ask? Lately, I haven't been able to answer that question and am seriously thinking about getting rid of it.

Anyway, I digress...

Reviewing my favorites list took me to Adrienne's blog: http://txngyrrl.blogspot.com/. It took me a while, but I caught up on all the posts since my last reading and found that she mentioned me in an entry she posted last weekend. Wanting to comment on that particular post led me to create a blog of my own. So, here you have it. Maybe now I'll have a reason to keep my computer at home.

1 comment:

Doggie Bloggie said...

Hey Girl, Welcome to BLOG-VILLE Adrienne, the trend setter that she is, got me started too! Keith helped me set up the wireless when I was in Austin and now I am blogging too! Check me out! I'm adding you to my favs too! www.laurellexi.com